We've moved! Check us out at

badmuthafudruckers.wordpress.com

Come on...you know you want to.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Dreams are boring

I know, I know. Nobody likes hearing other people's dreams, unless it's a sex dream, and then you only want to hear about it if you were involved. But anyway, I had a dream last night that I was a contestant on "American Gladiators." I love that show, and even though I know I would eventually be defeated by the hand-bike and the Travelator (the uphill treadmill), I would have a moment of kick ass glory on the cargo-rope climb and the teeter-totter walk. I digress.

In my dream, I beat the Eliminator and was way excited. I even had to wrestle the male Gladiators (thank goodness, not Wolf) and I still won. I woke up pretty pumped. But then I was disappointed, because I had also dreamed I went grocery shopping and got bananas for my cereal, which did not happen in real life.

Also, yesterday was Ernie's birthday. He is now 3. He used to look like this:


Now he looks like this:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the comic. :)

Happy Birthday Ernie!

saratogajean said...

I'll pass the birthday wishes along.

Post a Comment