We've moved! Check us out at

badmuthafudruckers.wordpress.com

Come on...you know you want to.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sunscreen is cool


Fridays during the summer the city of Wilmington hosts a "Downtown Sundown" concert series, with live bands and expensive domestic beers. A lot of the bands are cover bands, which is awesome for me because I have unsophisticated tastes in music. A couple of Fridays ago "The Frontier," a Journey cover band, played. Like most drunken 20-somethings, I was way into it. Unlike most drunken 20-somethings, I found myself dancing with a creepy old lady. Melanoma Face is a walking skin cancer PSA if ever I've seen one.


All I wanted to do was enjoy Kenny's delicious guitar riffs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She may be as old as you think. Melanoma woman may have been a twenty-something who's spent too much time on the beach with too little suncreen.

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Meant to say, "she may not be as old as you think."

saratogajean said...

Either way, I'm rigging up a holster for my SPF 45, so I will never be without.

Post a Comment