We've moved! Check us out at

badmuthafudruckers.wordpress.com

Come on...you know you want to.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I do/do not condone animal torture (check one)

In theory, I am against animal torture. In practice, I cannot resist making Dexter wait until I give him the ok to eat. It was an especially long wait this morning, as I was trying to get a picture.

Not visible: The pool of drool collecting between Dex's paws, which I will slip in on my way out of the house.

Barely visible: The thread of drool hanging from Dex's jowls.

Embarassingly visible: The dirty couch corner peeking from underneath the slipcover, and the bookcase shelf I put in upside down because I was drunk during its construction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's going to have his revenge. He's going to eat that couch corner while you are at work.

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are so precious.

Post a Comment