We've moved! Check us out at

badmuthafudruckers.wordpress.com

Come on...you know you want to.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We've Missed You, too

I am a lazy bad blogger. Life's been a little stressful lately, and I've become seperated (yet again) from my camera. But not to fear--the joyous reunion occured at around 8:45 last night. So, a quick update on the boys. Dexter has become re-attached to his crate--he loves it! Even when Ernie pulls the blankets out in an attempt to uncover hidden nyla bones.

(*Note: I know he looks like he's being punished, but that's because I'm torturing him with the camera, not because of the crate)


In a fit of stress-induced creativity, I made the boys new beds:
(Again, they look extremely put-out, but it's due to the camera.)

The boys also got baths (no pictures) and new collars:
And the feral cat family? They're doing alright, too.


Also, I saw Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick in concert:

...and saw a van with a vagina painted on the back. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day-um, Girl! You can't just fall off the face of the earth like that! And where's the update on the killer mockingbirds? I thought they'd gotten you and had not only disconnected the phone lines but were sitting on your porch drinking beer while you were barricaded inside.

I was getting ready to come rescue you. Really!

saratogajean said...

I know, I know...I've already sentenced myself to 10 lashes with the cat o' nine tails. I deserve to have the mockingbirds drink my beer. Word on the street is...I suck.

Danielle said...

You are too f*&#$en funny! Ah, can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

we should have rode to the concert in that van. p-control!!!

saratogajean said...

Julie - we are totally rolling up in the vagina van next time. Scuba needs to get on it and befriend his neighbors!

Post a Comment