We've moved! Check us out at

badmuthafudruckers.wordpress.com

Come on...you know you want to.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Delicious?

This is what I made myself for lunch the other day:

At the time, it looked (and tasted) so delicious, I took a picture to capture the moment. Tuna+sliced olives+red onions+chick peas+soft white wheat bread=delicious. But then I forgot about it in the back of my fridge for 3 days tops. When I pulled it out to have another delicious sandwich, it looked gross; all watery and gray. As I looked around the kitchen in dismay, I realized that someone had eaten my loaf of delicious Sara Lee White Wheat bread, so Delicious Sandwich Part Deux was a no go. So I fed it to the cat for 3 days, and she loved it, except for the chick peas. What I learned: Hemo does not like chick peas, and I do not like cat food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment